Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Three Recycle

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1680512363872.png

If you’re anything like me, you have at least three old phones floating around at home that you just don’t know what to do with. Well, allow me to introduce you to Three Recycle!

With Three Recycle there are two options to choose from:

Three Trade-In

Three_Stacey_2-1680512384811.png

With Three Trade–In, you can trade-in your old device and receive up to €600. How great is that? You sustainably offload the device that has been lying around your house for months, and you earn some money while doing it 🥳️

How Does Three Trade–In Work?

Three Trade–In allows you to trade-in not only your old phone, but old tablets and smart watches too! All you have to do is confirm that your old device qualifies for trade-in by clicking here

If your device qualifies for trade-in, you will need to submit some additional details about the old device that you are trading in, here, as well as your relevant personal details to ensure that you receive payment for your old device.

Once everything is submitted from your side, the last step is to send off your phone and wait for the payment to hit your bank account 😊

If you would like to know more about how Three Trade-In works, click here for further details.

Not interested in trading in your old device but still want to dispose of it responsibly? Let's take a look at Three Recycle.

Three_Stacey_3-1680512384842.png

Three Recycle offers you an environmentally responsible way to dispose of your old, unwanted, or broken phones, and it could not be easier! All you need to do is send your old device to Three. For more information on how to recycle your old device, click here.

How does Three Recycle work?

It's simple – just email contactus@fonua.com and request an envelope for the mobile phone or device that you wish to recycle. Next, you will be contacted to organise sending your old device to the recycling facility.

If you want to find out more about Three Recycle, click here

Three_Stacey_4-1680512384844.jpeg

FAQs

How do I Trade in my device?

Click here for more
To Trade in your device, please click here.

Can I only Trade in my Phone?

Click here for more
No – customers can trade in old phones, tablets, and wearable devices. A list of applicable devices can be found here.

Can I trade in more than one device?

Click here for more
Yes, as long as the device is on the applicable device list. Each device must be processed individually.

Can I leave my device in store to be valued?

Click here for more
No, once you follow the steps on the online portal, a prepaid envelope will be dispatched to your address to allow you to return your device

Can I get my money in store?

Click here for more
No, payment will be made to the customer's provided bank account, after the device has been physically valued and the amount due agreed upon.

How will I know the Trade-In Value of my device?

Click here for more
By completing the initial step and answering the validating questions, the portal will provide an indicative value for your device.

What do I do if my phone is not on the list of applicable devices?

Click here for more
You can use the recycling option on our Three Recycle website to dispose of your device safely.

How do I know if all my data is wiped off the device?

Click here for more
Even if you have not erased all your data our partner will run a fully secure data wipe of the device in accordance with the Data Protection Act.

How can I see what stage my order is at?

Click here for more
Every device registered on the Trade-In portal will be assigned an order number. You can use this to contact our partner via email at online@macroev.com or by phone at 01 4193120.

What do I do if I have any queries about my order?

Click here for more
You can contact our partner via email at online@macroev.com or by phone at 01 4193120.

Need more help with Three Recycle? Leave a comment below, and we will be happy to help 😊

Buying a new phone? Take a look at our handy device guides