Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Introducing the iPhone 13

Three_Laur
3 Community Admin

Introducing the iPhone 13.png

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!” No, not the C word, this is the A word!! Today the newest range of Apple iPhones, iPhone 13 , are available to pre-order on Three.ie and I’m here to tell you all about them. Your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max will be delivered on Sept 2th providing your order is in by 3pm on Sept 23rd (subject to availability). Excited? We here in Mod HQ certainly are.

How do they look?

Let’s start with the Mini. The very cute 5.4” Super Retina XDR display isn’t to be messed with as the Ceramic Shield makes it super durable. You’ve got IP68 water resistance too to protect this little number.

Moving on up, next we’ve got the iPhone 13! All the above stay the same apart from the screen size which is steadily increasing to 6.1”.

The iPhone 13 Pro comes next, and this beauty keeps the 6.1” screen, Ceramic Shield and IP68 water resistance. However, the Pro adds ProMotion to the Super Retina XDR display. I cant wait to try this out! 

Last but not least is the iPhone 13 Pro Max with it’s massive 6.7” screen. Also including ProMotion and the other features mentioned above this is the one I’m excited to get my hands on!

All models come in a variety of colours so you’ll have plenty of choices. I’m loving the pink, what’s your favourite?

Three_Laur_0-1631887902052.png

How are the cameras?

Ah, the cameras! My most-favourite feature. The iPhone 13 and 13 Mini both come with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording and Smart HDR 4. Impressive, can’t wait to see the results these guys give.

As we move up the series the 13 Pro and Pro Mx introduce Telephoto, a LiDAR scanner and Apple ProRAW (ever tried Apple ProRAW? It’s awesome, give it a go). You’re also getting 6x optical zoom range with these two.

Cinematic mode will be available across the entire series too. Be sure to check that out! Best iPhone cameras yet? I anticipate so!

What’s on the inside?

iOS 15 is obviously going to be the key point here. SharePlay looks super-cool, watch a match or movie will keeping a conversation going with your friends. I love it.

As well as iOS 15, the iPhone 13 series comes with A15 Bionic chips and are 5G compatible so expect FAST performance all round.

On the memory side of the house, you won’t be short of choice. All models will start with a 128GB option and increase from there.

How’s the battery life?

Another biggie for me and iPhone 13 seems promising battery-wise. Playback time increases as you move up the series starting with 17 hours on the Mini all the way up to 28 hours on the Pro Max. Whooper!

What are the specs?

General Specs

Spec

iPhone 13 Mini

iPhone 13

iPhone 13 Pro

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Display Size

5.4”

6.1”

6.1”

6.7”