Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mobile broadband down now

SOLVED
threeisdown
Investigator

Mobile broadband down now

It shows “no internet connection” on my iPhone Wi-Fi page and MacBook. I have rebooted the mc801a modem serval times but still the same. I work from home in different time zones and this is absolutely not acceptable!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Add_87331
Investigator

Yep, absolute disgrace. Oddly enough, my phone internet works just fine, but broadband gets absolutely nothing. I'm getting really tired of these random downtimes in the middle of the night when there's no support staff. Surely not a coincidence. Not every customer works a 9 to 5 and if they're planning something major, a heads-up email or text would be nice. I checked the planned works page and nothing seems to show for tonight.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Add_87331
Investigator

Yep, absolute disgrace. Oddly enough, my phone internet works just fine, but broadband gets absolutely nothing. I'm getting really tired of these random downtimes in the middle of the night when there's no support staff. Surely not a coincidence. Not every customer works a 9 to 5 and if they're planning something major, a heads-up email or text would be nice. I checked the planned works page and nothing seems to show for tonight.

Sorry to hear that I am not the only one! You’re so right that the mobile internet is working but mobile broadband is not! I was wondering if my modem or external router are faulted instead of the network issue so I keep rebooting. I even checked their planned work page here but I can’t find my county at all. If Three IE do have planned work then Three IE should’ve inform us ahead! @Three_Stacey 

Hi @threeisdown @Add_87331 are you still experiencing difficulties? If you are please PM me with your name, number, full address (including eir code) and date of birth, so I can investigate. 

@Add_87331 I'll definitely pass on your feedback about sending a heads-up when possible to our networks team.

Your are too late to reply. Where were you when we have no internet access? Probably sleeping. Set up a 24 hours emergency broadband hotline like your parent company in Hong Kong does.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@threeisdown Thats a good idea. I suggest adding it to our Ideas Board. On our Ideas Board we invite customers to post ideas on how we can improve our service so that we can pass them along to our Product and Future Development teams for investigation.

Charles_07165
Novice

I have 0.0mbps and can't get anyone to help online. Will cancel this months D/D and then they may contact me.

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your broadband @Charles_07165 I'd be happy to investigate this for you but I'll need a little more info. Please let me know when did you start experiencing difficulties, are you getting 0.0mbps all the time or just at certain times of the day? Are there lights displaying on your modem, if there are can you let me know what you are seeing? Please PM me with this and your name, number, full address and date of birth.

Once I have this I'll be able to get the ball rolling.

Again! Same thing,  just shortly after midnight when support goes offline. What a bloody coincidence,  huh? 5G on my phone works flawlessly as I'm typing this, but the 5G broadband antenna says "Limited Service" on its admin page.

Same here and quite often.