Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Mobile broadband down now

SOLVED
threeisdown
Investigator

Mobile broadband down now

It shows “no internet connection” on my iPhone Wi-Fi page and MacBook. I have rebooted the mc801a modem serval times but still the same. I work from home in different time zones and this is absolutely not acceptable!

20 REPLIES 20

Hi @Add_87331 & @Charles_07165 sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your service again.

Are you still having difficulties or did it resolve overnight? Have either of you spoken to our dedicated  5G tech installed team on 1913? If you haven't spoken with Customer Care I'd recommend giving them a call so that they can raise an investigation for you. 

threeisdown
Investigator

It’s down again now @Three_Stacey could you please help asap?

Hi @threeisdown I'd be happy to help, please PM me your details name, number, full address and date of birth and I'll check the sites in your area.

threeisdown
Investigator

Down again now. Using this post as a record of how many times and frequency of Three mobile broadband is down.

This is the third time in just 2 months.

IMG_2043.jpeg

IMG_2044.jpeg

Note that the network for mobile devices work though but nothing for mobile broadband. How ironic?

Can you imagine your customer is about to win the game if they’re gaming… but for me I got cut off from important business video call!

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2046.jpeg

Hi @threeisdown sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your service. Have you contacted our 5G broadband team on 1913 to report this? If you haven't yet I would recommend that you contact the team so that an investigation can be raised.

When are you going to support IPV6 please also the speed is not as fast as before now although the modem is is the same position.

Hey @threeisdown thanks for messaging us here, I'd love to look into this further for you, can you explain in more detail the error that you are receiving and I can help troubleshoot this here with you. 

@Three_Niall IPv6 is the next generation Internet Protocol (IP) address standard intended to supplement and eventually replace IPv4, the protocol many Internet services still use today. Every computer, mobile phone, home automation component, IoT sensor and any other device connected to the Internet needs a numerical IP address to communicate between other devices. The original IP address scheme, called IPv4, is running out of addresses due to its widespread usage from the proliferation of so many connected devices.

Kindly check this thread in Three UK for your reference. 

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Broadband/NR5103EV2-Not-getting-IPv6-address/m-p/22755

Thanks for the info @threeisdown, I've reached out to our Networks team to see if we can get some info on this.  I'll let you know what they come back with.