Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

CANT PURCHASE MOBILE BROADBAND ADD ONS ANYMORE

charlie2
Investigator

CANT PURCHASE MOBILE BROADBAND ADD ONS ANYMORE

Hi, i have not used my prepay mobile broadband in a few months and now when i log in to my account the option to buy an add on is no longer there. I have topped up and my credit is showing but its no use if I cant use it. Thanks for any help

11 REPLIES 11
DavidR
Investigator

I'm having the same problem. When I go to the top menu: My3 -> Buy Add Ons, I just get taken to the main my3 account summary page, and still have no ability to buy an add on.

What are we missing?

@DavidR @charlie2 Hi there 👋 Tell me, have you both been able to add an add-on since you posted? Have you had a look in the 'Manage Services' section in My3? Let me know 👌

Hi Laur,

I was able to get a broadband add-on added with the help of a customer service rep via the my3 text chat, but still unable to add this myself via My3. I don't see any "Manage Services" section in My3; where should I expect to find this?

@DavidR Glad to hear the add-on was applied for you 👍 You'll find 'Manage Services' in the 'Your Plan' section on the web and in the 'Your Device & Plan' section on the app 👌

Hi Laur,

I can't find a sections called 'Your Plan'; where should this be located? I've looked at the main My3 summary page (shorturl.at/koqU9), and the pages linked from that summary page - but I'm not seeing it anywhere.

@DavidR Hhhhmmmmm that's strange. Pop me a PM with your broadband number along with your full name, address and date of birth so I can look into this further for you. I may also need to send these details to our tech team 👌

Thanks Laur. I've sent those through.

I managed to buy one  today over the phone too thanks. The option to buy an add-on on the website is no longer available for me like it used to be for some reason. My credit is showing and the broadband add on is also now showing . Thanks for replying ,its appreciated

@DavidR  I've received your PM and replied to you over there, thanks so much. @charlie2 Can I ask you to do the same and pop me a PM with your details? I'll keep an eye out for it 👌