Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Further maintenance work and network distribution Dunboyne

Chrishaines
Novice

Further maintenance work and network distribution Dunboyne

Hello, 3rd week this work is being carried out in dunboyne co. Meath. After the last work, our network coverage actually got worse instead of improve. I'm a 3 mobile broadband customer and work from home. I received yet another text message today informing me of further work and disruption. I now have to organise alternative working arrangements from a different network supplier to ensure I can work. 3's text message is vague. I need to know what day and time the work starts and when it will end. Can you help. Pm me for my post code if required. Also, can they improve our coverage this time around? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Chrishaines Hi there, I get where you are coming from and I've checked our Planned Works blog for more info click here I see that Dunboyne is on the list. Works start today and I'd expect them to continue until at least tomorrow. I'm happy to check back in with you.

Hi Deborah, thanks for the feedback and links that are helpful. I will try
some of those to see if you if I can improve the slow speeds we are
experiencing.

With regards the maintenance work, could you tell me if it’s finished
today or tomorrow? I had planned to work from my home tomorrow but the 3
maintenance work dictates this.

@Chrishaines I've had a look the mast for you and see that the 3G and 4G maintenance has been completed for the day. You might have to power off/on your router. What our tech team does now, is monitor the signal ramp up to make sure that everything is in working order. At this moment, I can't say that the planned works are completely over and won't run into tomorrow, as that is based on the findings from the ramp up.