Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Huawei b2368-66 firmware

SOLVED
Flash42
Investigator

Huawei b2368-66 firmware

Hello all I have a huawei. Cpe b2368-66 outdoor modem it was factory reset and now won’t connect to internet I think it needs a firmware update but can’t seem to get any support online can your technical boffins here help me . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

I’m on a 750 unlimited broadband plan but I’ve good news I got my modem settings reprogrammed back into it including apn settings there was a different user name and login for admin privileges which opens up more features  if it helps anyone else

user name is (admin)

password is CPE@huawei

thanks for your time and help 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Flash42 you're probably right about needing the firmware update! Can you access the CPE B2368 dashboard? I'm almost sure we've never ranged that router with Three IRL but the dash address should be either 192.168.1.1 or 1192.168.8.1 , then pop in your username and password. Because you've reset the router these should be admin .

As I'm not familiar with the CPE B2368 dashboard, I can only give you guidelines. But once you're logged into the dashboard, have a look around. Maybe there is a message box with the update  or you might have to go into "advanced" to find the update.

Let me know how you get on 👌

Thank you for the reply yes it’s a three broadband item/ router I an log into the router modem I has access to all settings bar,broadband apn settings etc,hence I can’t get connected to internet the error on the modem stats check wan settings but there in the broadband section I have no access to. I’ve been onto huawei also but they are no help lol 

@Flash42, my memory must be failing me, can't ever remember ranging that router. When and where did you buy it? Asking because I want to check if it's under warranty ( just in case)!

When you accessed the dashboard, were you able to find the firmware update? 

To be honest I bought it second hand it's about 2 years old it is a three modem tho any how I found a firmware online last night and flashed it its now working again but I'm worried about the apn setting I'm connecting to the Internet no problem now just worried if the apn setting aren't three would I amount extra charges again the broadband menu seems to be hidden to view these setting

@Flash42, I get where you are coming from on being worried about extra charges. APN settings for Three broadband are automatically set up on your broadband number. So I doubt not being able to change within the router/modem will affect you. 

When your rank changes to "lookout" or "scout" you'll be able to send me a PM with your account details but until then tell me, what plan are you on?

I’m on a 750 unlimited broadband plan but I’ve good news I got my modem settings reprogrammed back into it including apn settings there was a different user name and login for admin privileges which opens up more features  if it helps anyone else

user name is (admin)

password is CPE@huawei

thanks for your time and help 

I'm delighted to hear that @Flash42 and thanks for sharing the generic login details. That is sure to be helpful to others who have the same router/modem as you 😊 💪