Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Signal decreasing very much and internet bars turn off

Arad12
Investigator

Signal decreasing very much and internet bars turn off

Dear Three,

I'm having some issues with my signal decreasing and internet bars keep turning on and off. When I go to my balcony I get 4G and when I go into my room I get 3G why does that happen. Why does my internet bar keep turning on and off? My neighbors had the signal problem as well in the apartment which is called Blackbanks View Howth Road. This started happening when I moved into the property which was at May 2021. I see H* most of the time when I'm in my room and 4G in the balcony it loses signal a lot when I go into the room which it goes to H*  when I'm in the room. My mobile data is worse in mostly weekly and daily at the same time it's almost daily. The type of router I'm using is mobile data and my Sim card is 2 years old. I did a speed test with oakla and this is the results I got its 41ms for ping,2.61 for Download and 0.34 for upload. My general area is called Killbarrack which its the closest area to.

13 REPLIES 13

I went to check the cell tower I was connected to it was 399m away from me and the number of site of cell tower is 30300_705_2627_0. It would be appreciated if the network team could make more mast or cell tower areas near the apartment as near the apartment in the future as the signal is very weak I can barely speak to someone and calls cut off most of the time. I have done all the troubleshooting so I know the only problem it can be is the coverage part as I have tested signal in Donnycarney and Artane which barely lost signal in them areas compared to Raheny and Killbarrack signal decreases a lot.

I went to check the cell tower I was connected to it was 399m away from me and the number of site of cell tower is 30300_705_2627_0. It would be appreciated if the network team could make more mast or cell tower areas near the apartment as near the apartment in the future as the signal is very weak I can barely speak to someone and calls cut off most of the time. I have done all the troubleshooting so I know the only problem it can be is the coverage part as I have tested signal in Donnycarney and Artane which barely lost signal in them areas compared to Raheny and Killbarrack signal decreases a lot. The other cell tower I get connected to is 30300_705_2771_0 which is 225m away from me bare in mind these cell towers.
James187
Novice

It’s three.ie there terrible for coverage im in Co.Louth and Tom hanks had more signal in the cast away I’m changing network to Vodafone brilliant signal people in work use Vodafone and it’s flying I barley get signal and takes 10 mins to load up 😡

@James187 Hi there, I'd love to help you out here. To do that, I'll need a bit more info. Tell me, Is this affecting your calls, text and data? Is your service only affected in certain areas or everywhere you go? The more info I have the better. Also, be sure to take a look at our All about: Phone Coverage blog for some great tips and tricks 👌