Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

"New Terms"?

SOLVED
Beer_Wolf

"New Terms"?

Hi,

Just got this SMS message from the same number THREE sends me for whenever I top up, plan has expired, or the occasional promotional message, which honestly looked dubious;

"THREE: Your Mobile SIM PLAN(s) will be halted, due to failure to accept our new terms. Log on: https://servicesthree.com to accept."

The link itself looked dodgy... am I safe to assume this is a scam?  I see literally no mention of these terms on My3.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Beer_Wolf thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

I know of this text I received one myself. Please ignore this SMS, it was not sent by Three. Our teams are investigating this, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Beer_Wolf thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

I know of this text I received one myself. Please ignore this SMS, it was not sent by Three. Our teams are investigating this, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Oh yeah. That is an obvious message id spoof / scam. Just like one of those "You did not paid €1.44 import fees so we did not delivered your parcel. Please go to obviouslyfakepostofficewebsite.c0m and let us steal your credit card number so we can buy some stuff at your expense. Thanks..."

Cheers.

Andrzej

Nicola_11436
Novice

Hi gitcsame message

Nicola_11436
Novice

I got one this morning