Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 Prepay Hero - How/Where can I get it?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 Prepay Hero - How/Where can I get it?

Hi, folks - I have been trying to get the 3 Prepay hero but don't seem to be able to find around. Could you point me in the right direction? Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Anonymous, hope you had a great weekend, the 3Prepay Hero plan was a plan that was available for a limited time only and is no longer available to purchase.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Anonymous, hope you had a great weekend, the 3Prepay Hero plan was a plan that was available for a limited time only and is no longer available to purchase.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @Three_Niall - got you! Thank you for clarifying!

Will 3 re-release the Prepay Hero plan in the future? I had two lines on Prepay Hero, but now only one. I really need to get the second back but refuse to activate another line on Three at a higher price for a worse plan. All the current plans are awful by comparison.

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Toryb, hope you had a great weekend. Currently, the 3 Prepay Hero plan is not available to join unless you are currently on the plan as this was a limited-time offer. If you have moved off the plan and are looking to re-join the plan unfortunately this won't be possible as the plan is no longer available.