Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Accidentally top up twice

Neaar3
Investigator

Accidentally top up twice

I was trying to renew my plan, since my credit ended 06/04, but after I registered my card info and confirmed the €1,00 the website asked me again the CVV. When I gave the CVV, I received 2 sms's saying that I recharged the €20,00 of my plan (unlimited 20), but I only intended to recharge one time. 

I was thinking that at least I would have extra €20 to renew my plan next month but my balance is €0 and my plan is due to 08/05. 

So I just lost €20? Can someone help me? 😞

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Neaar3 welcome to 3Community.

I'd love to investigate this for you but I need some details so that I can get started. Please walk me through the steps you took when this happened for example; after you clicked on top  up was it Manage Cards you clicked on or was it Topping up - Instant top up?

Hello Stacey, thank you!

It was in topping up instant top up I think. I just login into my account, went down to balance, clicked in top up and followed to the purchase. It was my first time recharging my SIM card here, I just bought the card at the airport and was trying to continue using data by paying the 20 euros 😞

Hello @Three_Stacey  thank you!

It was in topping up instant top up I think. I just login into my account, went down to balance, clicked in top up and followed to the purchase. It was my first time recharging my SIM card here, I just bought the card at the airport and was trying to continue using data by paying the 20 euros 😞

@Neaar3 I'd like to have a look at your account to check if both top ups activated. So that I can pull your account please pop me a PM with your name, number, address and date of birth.

I've just seen you PM there @Neaar3, once we've reviewed your account we'll get back to you via PM shortly 👍