Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Changing from billpay to Prepay

Eilish

Changing from billpay to Prepay

Hi there,

I am currently on a billpay plan - ' 3 open 700 24 month ' - charging €39.98 a month. I often find I am going outside of my allowance and end up paying in excess of my bill amount. 

I would like to change to a prepay plan - ' 3 Prepay 20 ' for €20 topup each month. 

I am wondering if this can be solved online or over the phone by a 3 contributor please?

Thank you for your time!

Eilish

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Eilish Good morning, I hope you're enjoying the sunshine ☀️ I'd love to help you here, first, I want to make sure that 3 Prepay 20 is suitable for your usage. Can you send me your details via PM - number, name, address and date of birth? 

Add_06938
Novice

Hi, I am on bill pay but got a new Pay as you go phone. I was told to just put my sim into it and it will work. I don't think it has. How can I make sure it's changed over? My3 account doesn't reflect it.

@Add_06938 Hi there, welcome to 3Community. Tell me, was your new phone bought from 3? If so popping in your Bill Pay SIM card is all you need to do if you're staying on Bill Pay, if you're changing your account to Prepay then some changes need to be made in the background here. Has there been any changes since you posted here on Saturday? We were off over the weekend.