Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Charged - But No Topup?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Charged - But No Topup?

Hi All,

Yesterday I came online to Three website to send Credit to my Wife's mobile. Her usual monthly credit is €20.00.

When I applied and sent the credit to her number I got an error. Something like "Oops something went wrong, check your balance and if your not credited you won't be charged", or something to that nature. Well my wife checked her balance, nothing, and again today 20th Sept, and nothing. You can understand my surprise earlier today to find my bank account was charged €20 to 3 network, but as of now 02:15am on 21st Sept, my wife has not received any credit. Could someone from Three please explain why this is so??

Regards. . .

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @kelly353 are you still waiting on your refund?

I'd love to help but could you tell me exactly what happened and when?

Hi, my account was closed, schedule top-up stopped and I changed service provider yet I was still charged €30 today. Can I get a refund ASAP?

Hi

I was topping up my mother phone with €20 and error occurred twice and her phone did not receive the credit 

I did it a third time and was successful however when I checked my account I was charged three times so €60 was withdrawn instead of €20

I've has the same issue. Topped up my sons phone with 20 credit yesterday. Used a new debit card. My account is showing the 20 euro pending as well as the 1 euro pending but my son has yet to recieve the credit