Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Direct debit taken

Add_21312
Novice

Direct debit taken

I noticed a payment taken from my account if 200€ which said VDI- three- bill pay and for no reason I’m not a bill pay customer , does anyone have any thoughts on this please 

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_21312 Hi there, to confirm had you previously been a bill pay customer or had you recently looked into moving to bill pay?

When you look at the charge from your bank account, can you see a Unique Mandate Reference number listed? If not can you contact your bank to request this?

With this number, I can look further into this charge for you.

Can I also ask that you check your emails including your SPAM/JUNK folders to see if you recently got an email from Three regarding the charge? Once you've checked can you send me a PM with the details along with a screenshot of the charges?

Add_21312
Novice

Got no emails checked spam as well on Thursday/ Friday when i noticed it. I’m not a bill pay customer at all  pre pay so have no idea how this happened 

@Add_21312 Thanks for getting back to me. The best thing to do then is to reach out to your bank & ask for the Unique Mandate Reference number so I can locate where the charge has gone. 

I did and they told me I would have to get in contact with three ….

##- Please type your reply above this line ##

Sent from my iPhone

As I don't know what the charge is referencing I can't provide the Unique Mandate Reference number, but if you contact your bank & ask them for the number linked to the charge they'll give it to you. Once you provide it to me I'll be then able to check what the charge is due too. 

hi Shane  I have emailed and rang three  and I’m still no further on with any of them I sent a bank statement onto them when they asked me yesterday and no reply back since yesterday morning .. 

@Add_21312 Hi there, if you've sent the bank statement then our team will investigate the charge & get back to you once they have an update. Regarding a timeframe, as the statement was only sent yesterday it can take 2-3 working days before you hear anything back. 

Thank you, said 7 working days on the bottom of it as had to give my name address and mobile number onit, hopefully will come to me as I need to show statements for mortgage and this doesn’t look great this being taken out of my account ….