Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Got text and email saying I have 30 euro free credit

SOLVED
Add_97616
Investigator

Got text and email saying I have 30 euro free credit

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has received text or email by three to recieve 30 euro free credit.

I received a text message with a 4 digit code that I had to reply too to recieve the free credit. I replied and it says I am not elegible. I thought no more that it was just a mistake. But now I've received an email saying the same thing, instructing me to reply to text, which I already done, or log in to my3 to recieve it. When I log into My3 there is no mention anywhere of this free credit.

Anyone know anything about this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Just to add, I just received the credit. Nice little gift for the Christmas. Thanks three and cheers Shane for helping me out. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_97616 Hi there, this is a promotion that we're currently running. We have seen examples of customers getting a 'Not Eligible' response but it seems to be only occurring if you text the number 2 or more times. I can check your account here for you to ensure you have opted in for the credit. Can I get you to PM me your number, name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

Thanks for replying Shane. I pm'd you the details. 

Hi Shane, any developments on this for me. 

@Add_97616 Hi Michael, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Good news you're on the list to avail of the free €30 credit. The credit will be applied in the next 24 - 48 hours. 

You're a gentleman Shane, thanks very much for looking into this for me. 

Just to add, I just received the credit. Nice little gift for the Christmas. Thanks three and cheers Shane for helping me out.