Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

SOLVED
saramena
Novice

How do I get invoices for online top-ups?

I know I should be able to find them in MY3, but no luck so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you

19 REPLIES 19

Hi Deborah,

I've being using online top up for a year now, and I haven't received any email or receipt from my top ups and I need the latest one. It was made today. How can I get it? Thanks!

@Valeria_og Hi there, have you been topping up via your My3 account or through the instant top-up section here?

If you've been topping up via your My3 account you'll see a record of the top-up via your My3 (this would be the only version of a receipt for the My3 top-ups).

If you've been topping up through the link I gave above then an email confirmation of the top-up will be provided to your email address, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it gets sent there. 

Hi there 

I am also reviving this thread 

I also have received no email receipts 

Can you provide for the past 12 months please 

Kind regards 

James 

@JamesWilson Hi James & welcome to the 3Community. That's odd you should have gotten an email to confirm each top-up. Not to worry though I can request the receipts for you. 

Can I get you to PM me your full name, number, address, & date of birth to validate your account?

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

Hi Shane Its not letting me DM you 

@JamesWilson Yes, you'll need to rank up before you can PM me. Check out some of our other posts and leave a comment or a like on them to help increase your rank.

Hi Shane - how many likes/comments do I need to do. That's a bit vague ?

I can see your rank has changed now & you have PM'd me. I'll get back to you there as soon as possible.

Shane - why are you not replying to my DM's ? 
I have requested another full suite of receipts as you advised me too 

Hi @JamesWilson I apologise for any inconvenience caused but Shane no longer works with us here on 3Community.

But I'd be happy to help you, please pop me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth and let me know how I can help you.