Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

N26 You Debit card not working for top up

N26 You Debit card not working for top up

N26 bank have told me that you are trying to take payment from my debit card as if it is a credit card. 

What can I do about this I haven't been able to top up all day. 

11 REPLIES 11
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Addarragbkd_13261 Hi there, I know yesterday some of our customers were experiencing issues with the top-up service, this has been resolved. Have you been able to successfully top-up? If you are still experiencing issues please PM us with your name, number, full address, and date of birth so that we can investigate this for you. 

I had to ask a friend to top up for me.   I won't need to top up for another month.  Please investigate for me.  I can't PM you..

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

@Addarragbkd_13261 Hi there, the difficulties you experienced topping up have been investigated and I'm happy to say resolved 😊 going forward you should be able to top up using your card. 

I am still unable to top up. I tried again today.

Disappointed.

@Addarragbkd_13261 Hi there, thanks for getting back to us. I'll need to take a closer look at your account & your top-ups to see why the card isn't working for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your address, name, & date of birth for the validation of your account?

08******

Darragh Kitt

Edited by Moderator as contained personal information

@Addarragbkd_13261 I've edited your recent post Darragh as it contains your personal information. I've located the details of your last top-up done on Friday. Can you leave this with me for the moment while I get in contact with our Prepay team to help get this sorted for you? 

@Addarragbkd_13261 Just got an update from the team to advise they've made a change on your prepay profile. When you next top-up if any errors or issues show can you contact us here so we can investigate before you have a friend try to top you up.

It doesn't work. I tried yesterday 15 August.