Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Switching from 3pay to 3 Prepay 20

Dylan_Oxley
Investigator

Switching from 3pay to 3 Prepay 20

Last night I switched from 3pay to 3 prepay 20, and I was wondering how long it takes to come into effect, Is it at the end of the current billing cycle? I recently got a 5g phone and want to be able to buy the 5g booster plan that's why I was wondering how long it takes to switch.

Kind regards Dylan  

15 REPLIES 15

@insider @Dylan_Oxley Hi there 👋 I've checked and our Devices team is currently working with the manufacturers of your phones to enable them with 5G over the coming months. I don't have an exact timeframe for when this will be fully available at the moment, feel free to check back at any stage and we can check for an update for you 👍

Hi @LauraH Thank you for the update. Do you know which phone models currently compatible with three's 5G?

@insider Let me know any models that you're thinking of and I'll check them out for you 💪

@LauraH 

Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
Apple iPhone 12
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Huawei P40
Asus ROG Phone 3
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G

@insider I'd logged out when you replied on Friday, I'm here now 😃 I've checked and all are good to go apart from the OnePlus and Google phones, our team are working with those manufacturers 👍

@LauraH Ahah no problem at all Laur. Thanks for the info 🙂