Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Text for sim will be disabled if I don’t agree

Jambo-mac

Text for sim will be disabled if I don’t agree

Hi, 

I got a text saying my sim will be disabled if I don’t agree to the new contract, I have not received any information about an update about my T&C’s is this just a scam?

kind regards 

James

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Jambo-mac  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

We're aware that some Three customers may have received an SMS claiming to be sent by Three, advising their service will be disabled if a link within the SMS is not clicked. We can confirm that this isn’t from Three and our teams are investigating this, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hi just wanted to let you know I’ve received two of these texts today so it’s still going on 

For your info: This is still going on, I just received a text like this as well.

Hey @UrsulaMaria_86805, thanks for messaging us here, when did you receive the latest text? 

We're aware that some Three customers may receive an SMS claiming to be sent by Three, advising their service will be disabled if a link within the SMS is not clicked. We can confirm that this isn’t from Three and our teams are investigating this, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I got 2 texts like this over the course of the last weekend. Blocked and reported them both.

Please everyone: Don't click any links in these kind of texts!