Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three pay using wrong mobile number

Add_02241
Novice

Three pay using wrong mobile number

When I try to pay for items on the Google play store, I can choose 3 billing, but it uses a different number than my own. I don't know the number. How do I change it to use my number, and therefore my Credit. 

11 REPLIES 11
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_02241 that's a strange one all right! What sort of phone do you have? Have you ever been able to use 3Pay ( 3Billing) in the past? 

I have a huawei p30 lite. This is my first time to try using three billing to purchase anything in the play store. 

@Add_02241 thanks for that. I'm sure you've checked a few things out already, and sorry if I'm going over same stuff!

Have you  ever used 3Pay on HUAWEI AppGallery? 

Have you tried removing 3Pay option in GooglePlay and re-adding it? 

At which point does the unknown number come up? 

I have never used 3pay in huawei app gallery. I tried to remove the 3billing option in the play store and then added it back but it goes to that unknown number again. The options to pay using 3 are coming up as 3 billing in the play store, not 3pay.

@Add_02241 understood! 

Will you send me a PM with your personal details? ( Full name, number, address and date of birth) It'd be great if you'd send us the number that's coming up for you. We'll keep an eye out for you 👀

When I try to send a pm it says access denied and I can go no further? Is there any way you could pm me? 

Could you log out and back in again?  Your rank has changed to "lookout" which will open PMs for you 👍

I am having the same issue. It doesn't show my number, I believe it takes the original number on the sim card. I wanted to keep my number when I got the sim from Three so my number doesn't match the original sim number. Can you tell me how to fix?

@Rd456 Hi there 👋 I'd love to help you with this. What type of phone are you using? Have you tried to update the number in the settings in the Playstore? Settings ➡️ Manage your account ➡️ Personal Info?