Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Update payment card

Add_04936
Investigator

Update payment card

Hi,

I'm trying to add my AvantMoney credit card or N26 debit card as payment methods to top up and neither work. I have no failed transactions reported by either bank, I simply get an error saying that the changes have not been saved and that I need to contact my bank.

Any help is appreciated, with Ulster Bank leaving the market this are my only payment methods available.

Regards,

G.

10 REPLIES 10
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_04936 Hello and thanks for reaching out to 3Community. by any chance have you deleted your previous card? Let me know and we'll go from there.

Thanks for the reply, nope it is still there. I will not remove it until I'm able to add another payment method.

@Add_04936, totally understandable. I've reached out to the relevant to team to advise of this and hopefully I'll have some update for you early next week. What we're doing is checking that the cards you mentioned are compatible with My3 and Mi-Pay. Leave it with me!

Brilliant, I'm looking forward to your update. 

Have a nice weekend,

G.

@Add_04936 Hello there, we've checked this out, and there is no "obvious" reason why you can't add either of those cards as they are acceptable as a method of payment! I'll need to dig a little deeper on this one. So when you get the chance, can you send me your Prepay account details by PM? ( full name, number, address and date of birth) 

Thanks for the follow up, it seems like I don't have enough privileges to send you a DM 🙄 I get this error when I click on "Send me a PM"

--------

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. 

-------

@Add_04936 Can you refresh or even logout and in again? You've ranked up to lookout, so sending a PM shouldn't be an issue. Let me know!

logout and in, plus using the browser in Incognito mode and I still can't send PMs 😢

I was able to PM, details sent as requested. 

Thanks,

G.