Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Credit disappeared over the weekend

dakaryellow
Investigator

Credit disappeared over the weekend

Hi,

I noticed that €6.83 of my credit disappeard over the weekend while the upgrade and migration to the new My3 app happened.

When I check the history of charging there is no charges over the weekend.

The only other thing I can think is that the credit had expired incorrectly, the old app showed my credit as "won't expire" but now in the new app it seems there is a time limit on the credit.

I also don't think the credit should be getting a chance to expire as I usually spend most of the credit monthly.

Could you take a look for me please, I can send on details through PM if needed.

As an FYI, I was one of the guys caught up in the big issue of Google Pay double charging back last year that @Three_Deborah was dealing with in case that highlights any possible causes.

**Edit to add more info

Also I have been unable to login to the new My3 app since yesterday, I get a combination of "username or password incorrect" or when it does login I get "400 Bad Request" Oops Something went wrong.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the app with no success.

Also the web version I get something similar, sometimes I am told I don't exist, sometimes I get in but can't access my dashboard, and it appears I am not the only one with those issues.

Thanks,

Dakaryellow

3 REPLIES 3
pony
Novice

Same problem for me , cannot access account or webtext plus got charged for disney+ twice .

@dakaryellow Hi there, let's take a look straight away and check your balance from here plus any related charges. You know what to do in PM 😊 @pony Same for you, send us a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth. 

Carl1
Investigator

Hi folks

Last month I recieved one text from Google Pay for a successful transaction for 11.99 and 4 texts from three saying the payment was applied, with 47.96 removed from credit. This hasn't been refunded. can you help please?