Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone - connect to three & USSD

Highlighted
Scout

New phone - connect to three & USSD

Hi,

I got a new phone Thursday 20th, Umidigi F1. Its picking up 3G and 4G ok but it asks me if I want to join Three in the notifications when the phone starts, it then loads up a Three webpage.  Also when I run a USSD:  *100*#  I get 'Connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

Does it take a few days for USSD codes to work? Will the connect to Three message go away?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: New phone - connect to three & USSD

Thats weird about the "join Three" thing but that probably because its not a Three phone.

pretty sure all the USSD codes don't work anymore and you have to text the relevant word. What are you trying to get with the USSD code?

@aindriu found the info for the USSD:

https://community.three.ie/t5/Products-Services/Self-Serve-SMS-Options/ta-p/760571

All the new instructions are there.

Scout

Chilli_Pepper thanks for posting that information but do the USSD/MMI codes no longer work?

I get a 'Sign into three' message for 4G data in the notification area.  It brings me to the Three website,  it doesn't seem to go away.

@aindriu Pretty sure they don't work.  That's really odd but if you can add a screenshot fo it, it might make more sense to me.