Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Not able to connect to webtext service

MarkE
Novice

Not able to connect to webtext service

For days now when I have tried to connect to Webyext I get an error, no matter the web browser or computer that I use.

Any idea what is going on. In these times communication is more important than ever.

on Firefox, I get this "

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to messaging.three.ie. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR"

Thanks,

Mark.

3 REPLIES 3
Daithi
Investigator

^ Same problem here ^ whats the story 3?

@MarkE and @Daithi 

Let's look into this and I might have to send this onto our tech team to investigate further.

Are you both using Firefox? Can you try in another browser such as Chrome? If you are getting the same error, please send me a PM with your full details ( number, name, address, and date of birth) and it'd be great if you can include screenshots of the error.

Hi,

Webtext suddenly started working again, but then I had an issue logging back in.

I have been having issues (as have many people I know) with web text pretty much since Three took over from 02 I am sorry to say.

I realise that who ever is reading this has no actual say over policy or how things are run, so I am sorry if this is aimed at you.

Web text seems to be down most weekends now, and in a time where we need to communicate more than ever, this seems a rather sad fact.

As for which browser I was using when I had my issue, as I said in my original post, I have tried Firefox, Chrome and edge, I also tried this on more than one PC and on an android phone too, so I do not suspect this issue is at my end, but with many people I know complaining of the same lack of web text, I assume you know it is not on our side.

Again, sorry for who ever reads this, I am sure your job is hell right now, but if discontent can be passed on then this would be great.

Be safe,

Thanks,

Mark.