Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online Top Up - BOI - not applied to phone

sean_h_87

Online Top Up - BOI - not applied to phone

I have topped up by 20 euro on Sunday via BOI online topup. 
My bank has been debited , but my three balance has not been updated. 

I have submitted complaints online on Sunday & Monday with no news back. 

48 hours I cannot call my parents or grandparents. 
What kind of service is this ?
How on earth can nobody fix this immediately, 3 have my money and my only option is to top-up again?
What if that fails ? Top up again ?
How many times should I top up?

18 REPLIES 18

Around 7 a.m., it's been 24 hours for sure

@Alicja thanks for getting back to me. Will you check your My3 to see if your plans has been activated? You can also check your top-up history there too? Let me know what you see 👀

I don't see this July 1 top-up. I had to top up again today, this time via my3app. This top-up came without any problems but stiil... bank deducted EUR 20 for the previous top-up.

@Alicja hmmm this is a tricky one, I've linked in with other departments and there is no known failed BOI top-ups from yesterday on our side. Normally in case like these, we wait for the banking turn around time of up to 5-7 working days to see if the €20 is back in your account. If it isn't the next step is to get a screenshot of the completed transaction. Which you'll need to do on a laptop because the BOI app won't allow this.

Tell you what, I'll pop back to you here in few days time and check with you. Is that okay? 

@Alicja Hi there, popping back to you as promised. Can you tell me if your top-up has been applied or refunded to your bank account? 

im having the same issue and need it sorted. i have no signal and im not topping up again 

@conor1995 Hello there, did you top-up through the Bank of Ireland app? If so, can you check if the top-up amount is pending, please? 

Let me know!

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Never received it

@Kevin69, could you give more information please?