Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Prepay account deemed inactive

ng1
Investigator
Investigator

Prepay account deemed inactive

Hi, I recieved the following text message today (3rd of October):

"From Three: Your Prepay account is about to be deemed Inactive, your service will continue however after a further 90 days of no chargeable usage your credit will expire. To remain active you will need to have a credit reducing activity (Call, text, or Data)"

I topped up by 20 euro on the 28th of September. Can someone please remove the flag on my account for being inactive? If not can you suggest a "credit reducing activity"? - I have unlimited calls, texts, data - how can I reduce my credit? Can I purchase something and bill my carrier?

Finally, how can I keep track of whether my account is still deemed invalid?

5 REPLIES 5
rossclncy
Novice

i have the exact same problem, i got the exact same message today (04/10/2020); after i bought a 20 euro topup yesterday (3/10/2020) that gave me unlimited data for the month.

if you figure anything out; please let me know and ill do the same.

@rossclncy and @ng1 Have either of you made a call or send a text in the last week or so? If the answer is yes, can you send us your details? 👉 full name, number, address and date of birth? I'd like to look into this further.

Thanks

Hi @Three_Deborah , thanks for the reply.

I have been using my work's phone over the past few months. However I thought topping up (at least somewhat regularly) would prevent my number from getting deactivated. On top of that, I only ever used my phone's data not calls or texts.

Today I just sent a bunch of text messages and made a couple of calls to a Vodafone number (that were received and answered fine) Also i have used ~160mb of data

@ng1 That's great info and I see your PM too. If okay, I'll come back publicly about this text so it will help others 👍

Great thank you @Three_Deborah  for the update!