Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scamming customers out of their legacy pre paid plan

MichaelMKL

Scamming customers out of their legacy pre paid plan

Three bombarded all of their prepaid customers in October 2020 with a great offer, that later showed it was only send via message to scam the customer out of their legacy prepaid contracts. This offer, when accepted didn't even bring a single cent for the customer. It even cost 10 Euro to activate and ended in November, so that the benefit could never be used ( the offer was send end of October). In addition due to this change, you lost the option, that the 20 Euro prepaid cost is added as usable credit. When you finally find this out, they just say, that's your fault you changed the contract and can't move back. For me this starts with false advertisement and was only used to scam long standing customers out of their legacy prepaid contract. Which is unacceptable in normal years but is the lowest of moral shown in a time of pandemic and need for communication due to lock down.
1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@MichaelMKL Hello there. I see you've posted the same detail a few times so I've removed the other posts, best to keep the conversation on the same thread 👍 Last Summer we launched a new suite of Prepay plans and from July 3rd until October 31st we ran a half-price offer on these plans. You'll see an announcement over here 👉 click here and details of the plans over here 👉 click here. Tell me, how did you receive details of this promotion? I'd be happy to take a look, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and we'll go from there 👌