Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top Up - Accidentally Topped Up Twice

Maika
Investigator

Top Up - Accidentally Topped Up Twice

Hi,

I'm on 3 Prepay 20, which is currently half off. I topped up by 10 euros this morning and then thought that it hadn't gone through, so I topped up again. I got the benefits, but my credit balance did not change from the balance before the first top up, so the total (20 euro) amount hasn't been credited at all, even though it says that I topped up twice by 10 euro. Could this be resolved? Is my credit balance not meant to be higher by 20 euro?

Thanks.

18 REPLIES 18
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Maika Hi there, when was the last time you topped-up by €20 in one go to activate your plan? If you are outside of your 28-day promotion, then the two separate €10 might have been spent on data connection, which is €1.01 per MB. Let me know. 

Hi, I just changed my plan just before topping up (I was on a different
beforehand). When I switched, it said I should top up by 10 euros to
activate it.

I'm unsure how it would be spent on data when I don't use mobile data at
all - I have a dual sim phone where I use all data with that other card (I
only use 3 for phone calls and texts, hence why I prefer to have credit on
it)

@Maika Our 3Prepay 20 plan needs 20 Euro to activate the plan. can you send me your number, full name, address and date of birth by PM, please?

i went to top up and got a might not top up notification and went trough the process again without realising i was already billed can i get a refund of the 20 or even delayed credit so the top-up bonus isn't wasted.

Good morning @Flood1616-C I'd like to help you here, first; tell me more details 👍 Goinf by what you're saying here, this is an online top-up right? Was it via My3 or your banking app? If it was your banking app, let me know which bank  👍

Hi. I am on 20€ 3 pre pay plan and I accidentally loaded 20€ again. I just wanted a regular load balance for me to call my family in Philippines but it topped up again as a plan. What should I do? 😞

@Chean I'm guessing your €20 has been deducted for your plan benefits and kick-started your price plan again? Best to top-up by less than your plan amount if you want to keep the credit on your balance. Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) so I can check your account. 

Hi,

Yes. That's what I am guessing. 😞

Here are my details:

Rachel xxxx xxxxxx
May 10, 19xx
083 xxxxxxx

Thanks.

*personal details edited by Mod

Regards,

Rachel

@Chean I've edited your post as you posted your details on the thread and this is a public forum. I see you also PM'd them to me though so I'll check them out and pop back to you over there 😊