Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top Up Hasn't Applied

Top Up Hasn't Applied

Having some top up issues? Let’s see if we can help.

Check Top Up History 

Whether you have topped up with a voucher or through your bank, the first step is to check your balance.

• Text “BALANCE” to 50272 to see if your credit balance has increased.
  • Or, log into My3 and click 'View History' in the Your Balance section. If your recent top up is showing here, it has applied successfully.

Three_Stacey_0-1706529190555.png

Still Having Issues?

I Topped Up With a Voucher

• Double check you are entering the correct voucher code.
  • If you are still failing to successfully top up, please contact us here.

I Topped Up Through My Bank

• If you topped up at an ATM or online, check if the money has been deducted from your bank account. If the money is deducted from your account, log into My3 and click 'View History' in the Top Up section. If the top up details show here, the top up has been applied.
  • If the money has been deducted but your credit has not been applied, please contact us here. When filling out the contact form, please provide a copy of your bank statement showing the top up.

Just to Note…

• If you are registered with us, please include your name, address, date of birth and phone number in the message.
  • If you are not registered with us, please include numbers dialled in the last 7 days, your regular top up amount, and your last top up amount in the message.

Do you need more help? Why not ask the 3Community and benefit from the experience of over 100,000 members.