Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Webtexts Went Nowhere

SOLVED
mintyraym
Connector

Webtexts Went Nowhere

Dear Three.

I sent 2 webtexts around the 19th of June, 2022. I always send a copy to my own mobile phone number because Three.ie doesn't have a Sent webtext feature anymore.

Do you know why my webtexts went nowhere?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@mintyraym Oh no 😲 That's not what I like to hear. Have you been able to successfully send webtexts since the 19th of June? To investigate this further I'll need to get your account details, so please send me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@mintyraym Oh no 😲 That's not what I like to hear. Have you been able to successfully send webtexts since the 19th of June? To investigate this further I'll need to get your account details, so please send me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth. 

Hi Stacey.

I sent that PM. I was able to recall what I posted in the lost Webtext and re-sent it, so that was no real problem. Yes, I've since posted Webtexts without issue. I think Three had done maintenance earlier that day (19-June). Perhaps that was the cause?

Kind regards.

@mintyraym Glad to hear that your webtexts are working again and you're correct there was maintenance on the site on the 19th which affected services. 

I've received your PM and I'm looking into your credit query, I'll respond there as soon as I have an update 😊