Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Does 3 ever deal with customer complaints

JDA
Investigator
Investigator

Does 3 ever deal with customer complaints

so i was trying to get set up on 3 broadband and suffered extremely poor customer service at one of 3s shops. when i rang 3 while the operator sympathised with the issue I had he couldnt deal with my complaint as i needed to submit it in writing which i did nearly a week ago - do 3 care about customer issues.

7 REPLIES 7
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@JDA Hi there, I'd like to answer this for you - response times are a bit longer than normal at the moment but I can assure you that if you sent your details through in writing that you will receive a reply from the relevant team. Tell me, did you email or send a letter in the post?

JDA
Investigator
Investigator

@LauraHThanks for your reply, a week ago i spoke with an operator and subsequently submitted on the online customer support portal and have yet to receive a response. i tried emailing originally but the email address the customer care operative gave me was no longer monitored. It's very frustrating as I explained to your colleague I required broadband as a matter or urgency

@JDA Hi there, the minimum wait time for a response from our complaints department is 3 days. Have you received anything today? You mentioned that you tried to set up broadband in one of our stores. Was this a new account? Do you have the router at home? If you have the router at home, can you tell me what difficulties you're having? 

@Three_Deborah I received a response 40 mins before receiving this msg, 

thats 8 days after initially sending my complaint. I will deal with the customer care directly if they respond in an appropriate time frame. On the broadband issue I didn’t even get close to going through my options due what I would call lack of customer service as outlined in my complaint - will revert if further issues.

@JDA Thanks for the update here. I really appreciate it. Would you mind posting the email you were directed to? For those who'd like to contact our complaints department the way to do this is our online Contact Us form 👉 click here 

@Three_Deborah
The email address I was provided with that is no longer active was customer.care@three.ie. Would you mind encouraging your complaints dept to revert as nothing back on my reply yesterday and think it’s time to move on given how long I’ve been waiting

@JDA good morning to you. Our complaints team will get back to you as soon as they can. One thing I do know is that it's not a "live" platform. Can you pop into PM and send me your details there? We can go from there 👍