Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

A Weekend of Sport

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

A Weekend of Sport

Whoop it's Friday people and with it comes a fantastic weekend of sport. Tell me Community, what will you be tuning in to this weekend?

In my house, all eyes will be glued to Old Trafford as Man Utd take on Newcastle at 3pm on Saturday. Will Cristiano Ronaldo make his come back tomorrow? The signs are looking good and many a roar will be heard from my own living room should he appear.

Or are you getting ready to see who will bring home Sam? Mayo square up against Tyrone at 5pm in the GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship final. After a superb victory over Dublin last month I think Mayo will take it although Tyrone were superb over Kerry too, but what do you think? It's a tough one!

I'm more of a Hurling fan myself and being a proud Limerick woman I'm still buzzing from August 22nd when Limerick returned once again with the Liam McCarthy, wow what a feeling!! 

A little closer to home is our own little one's first match of the U10 season. Ronaldo hasn't been doing as much training as this team over the last couple of weeks, let's see if it pays off 😂

So Community, have we got any sports fans amongst us? What are your predictions for the weekend? Let us know below 👇

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

3 REPLIES 3
Donegal-3
Connector

We Love love love Sport in our house ! True reds, Man Utd fans too !! Looking forward to Ronaldo rocking that number 7 ️ And straight onto to an amazing All ireland final The curse v The Virus who will win 🏐🏐🏐 who knows but it will be an exciting one to watch !

It will be a Saturday full of football ! Best of luck to your u10’s they are the best matches 🏐🤩🤩🤩

Have a great weekend Everyone xxxx

@Donegal-3 What a weekend (even though the u10's were annihilated 😂) and what a comeback from CR7 eh?? 

Well done to Tyrone too, great game!

Onwards and upwards for the u10 big learning from their lost ! Ronaldo what is he like he can do no wrong 😍 ! Sam heading north for a staycation Happy Monday all xxx