Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Back to School Panic

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Back to School Panic

I can’t believe this week has arrived so quickly! Summer is almost over and kids around the country have started to return to school (or have their very first day of school for the little Junior Infants). September 1st is the dreaded day in my house so one more sleep! Are you ready? 

Three_Laur_0-1630411235020.jpeg

I started off with great intentions in June and as soon as the booklist hit my inbox, I placed my order and had the books delivered within days. Unfortunately, that’s where I stopped, and the back-to-school organisation was put to one side when the sunny days hit and September seemed a million miles away. 

And so it was with slight panic that out came the Trello app at the weekend and a to-do list the length of my arm put together. Uniforms, shoes, trainers, a desk for homework! The list went on and on and I broke into a cold sweat until I pulled myself together, got out the Visa Debit card, and started online shopping like it was going out of fashion. 

You’ve heard me talk about my love for Elverys before so that was first on my list (with my trusty 3Plus discount). Runners, shoes, and jacket taken care of, great start! Uniforms and tracksuits were sourced from our local shop, another quick and easy win 💪

I’d been playing with the idea of setting up a little study space in little one’s bedroom recently after many months of the kitchen table been taken over with home school paraphernalia (let’s just blank out that time from our memories, shall we?). I ordered a tidy little desk online and then hit up our new Lifestyle Store where I quickly decided that I needed EVERYTHING! I settled for this really cool light with a wireless charger and also a new Google Nest Mini for little ones' room. I did also spot this Smart Lock also, how cool is this for older kid’s lockers? TIP: If you’re visiting the Lifestyle Store be sure to claim your 10% discount on some of the products on 3Plus first.

One last thing to mention is that when I was grabbing my codes from Three+ I happened upon the Readmio promo. Have you guys tried it? There’s 30 days free and 20% off the monthly subscription with your 3Plus code. We signed up and are loving it, there’s a great selection of stories to get the kids back into the habit of reading if they’re anything like mine and haven’t opened a book since June 😨. Try it out! 

Three_Laur_1-1630411235083.jpeg

We love hearing from our Community members so let us know below – are you ready for tomorrow or are yours already back? Were you prepared?  

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 

1 REPLY 1
billbond4
Leader

My two are onto their second day now. 🙂 and 😞

My favourite school gadget is a label printer to save me writing the kids names and their classes on all their school books and copies, something like this

billbond4_0-1630412825312.jpeg

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8585572/Trail/searchtext%3EBROTHER+PRINTER.htm

We were very prepared as we were on hoildays at the end of the month so had everything ready before we went as we knew we wouldnt be able to face into shopping then