Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Calling all cinema goers

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Calling all cinema goers

What springs to mind when you think of Dolby surround sound and a gigantic screen throw in popcorn, nachos, huge fizzy drinks? I have to admit that when you add high octane action, super CGI and visual effects I’m all in for that CINEMA EXPERIENCE.  

Three_Deborah_0-1629125616276.jpeg

There are many 3Community members who make the most of their #3Plus cinema discount and your 3Community team are no different. Two cinema tickets for €10 that can be used at selected cinemas between Sunday and Thursday is excellent ( bicep) Himself and myself make full use of this discount between September and March, it’s our little mid-week get-away. Here’s what I’ve pencilled in for 2021 and added to the Family Wall app to be sure ( wink)  

September –  

James Bond: NO TIME TO DIE  

Venom: Let There Be Carnage 

October – 

DUNE ( please don’t be pushed out again) 

November- 

Top Gun Maverick 

December - 

The Matrix 4 

Have you been to your local cinema since they’ve re-opened? Have you seen Space Jam, River Cruise and so on? Tell us about the over all experience, was it wholly different from pre-Covid times or did the ultimate cinema experience take over 😎

You know what to do, as a 3Community member you can comment below. Remember to register for 3Community first.

@Donegal-3 @billbond4 @RainbowRuth 

0 REPLIES 0