Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Foggy Windows

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Foggy Windows

Foggy Windows

Does this happen to your car, especially on a winter’s morning? You jump in the car to go to work, to do the school run or other travel reasons and condensation has built up. The result is that you can’t see out your window making visibility impossible and your set off time is delayed.  This is because the outside is colder than the inside, and will always happen given this situation. Are there ways to reduce this? YES.

Of course, without stating the obvious your car might have a fantastic de-fogging system and your windows are cleared in seconds, still, the below tips will help 😄

• Keep your windows squeaky clean, not only will de-fogging be easier this will reduce the annoying streaks left from foggy windows, which make your visibility worse with sun glare!
  • Have a few clean cloths to hand. Some swear by chamois cloths/sponges or even microfiber ones. They’re super absorbent and will have those windows cleared in no time.
  • Make sure you don’t leave any liquid in your car overnight, like bottles of water or near-empty coffee cups. These add to the moisture/humidity levels.
  • Speaking of humidity levels, I use dehumidifier boxes. Leave one on the dashboard and one in the boot also handy to leave on windowsills in your home.

Three_Deborah_0-1606138886095.png

I’ve also heard that a small bag of cat litter will the same job, but I haven’t tried it. Have you? Do you have any other time saving tips for de-foggy your car windows. I’m almost sure that @billbond4 might find a gadget 😎

tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 @Dalk @RainbowRuth 

10 REPLIES 10

billbond4_0-1606236907225.jpeg