Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Happy Sweet Sixteen YouTube

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Happy Sweet Sixteen YouTube

On February 14th 2005 YouTube was founded which makes this weekend YouTube's sweet sixteen birthday!

Three_Laur_3-1613134278910.png

EVERYBODY knows YouTube, it’s the second most visited site in the world and a massive 37% of all mobile internet traffic belongs to YouTube, wow! It's easy to see why though. Are you a YouTube fan?

For me, I’ll be forever grateful to YouTube for the few minutes of peace it gave me every now and again when my kids were small. With a quick blast of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on my phone, I had those valuable minutes I needed 😊

Actually, while on the subject of kids, can you guess the most viewed YouTube video of all time? It’s that totally not annoying, catchy little number Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo (it’s in your head now for the day, sorry about that 😊) It has an unbelievable 7.91 billion views since it was uploaded in June 2016. A popular little shark indeed!

YouTube also provides me with extremely valuable research material when I’m planning holidays (not so much lately 😭 ) I will watch videos on literally every aspect of my trip in my planning phases, I'm obsessive.

One rule we have in our house about YouTube or in fact, any screentime is no phones during meals 😁 , and here's the YouTube clip to highlight we're not the only ones

What do our Community members use YouTube for? We’d love to hear your recommendations, let us know below.

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 

10 REPLIES 10
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Just loving today's Google Doodle ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️  Wonder what they'll have on Sunday?

doodle 2.PNG

Let's not forget The Chinese New Year is the most important holiday in China, and it's a time for celebrating all things family. Chinese New Year also marks the transition between zodiac signs: 2021 is the year of the Ox.

Kung hei fat choi 

billbond4
Leader

The instructional videos on you tube are great !

Changed a wiper motor in a car fixed washing machines and dishwashers watched the videos

@billbond4 ditto on the instructional videos. Especially for electronics. Although must admit my latest ones are makeup tutorials. My only take away from them is "blend, blend, blend"

Hey I have an idea ... do you or @Donegal-3 or even @RainbowRuth have suggestions for instructional vids here? Pop them into our suggestions board 👉 over here 

Yep I’m the same great for getting practical demonstration of fixing something etc.
My bro suggested I watch Adventures of an Old Sea Dog... about a chap who buys a boat and is sailing around the world ... I don’t particularly like sailing! But this chap is brilliant

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

@RainbowRuth I might check that one out 💪  I have a list of YouTube vids to watch and because I've got an upgrade coming my way soon. SamsungS21 is really catching my eye, so YouTube Samsung Unpacked in conjunction with @LauraH review is on the cards for this evening. 

Love your signature by the way ❤️️ ❤️

Great source of outdoorsy films and shorts is Banff film festival.. they normally tour Ireland and uk but they’ve gone online at the min.. and every so often they’ve free films which they have this weekend
https://www.banff-uk.com/hp3x1102?mc_cid=b7566c143e&mc_eid=e575659ec9

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

I may have gone off on the slight tangent! 😂

Donegal-3
Connector

Hey there great to hear from you !!! Not big on you-tube mainly use instead of reading manuals !!! Great for advice for fixing and how to ....
Nonetheless Happy Sweet 16 You Tube 🤩🎂🎁🎈

It’s really handy go to @billbond4 😉