Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

It's The Late Late Toy Show

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

It's The Late Late Toy Show

In our house, today’s the day the Christmas Tree is put up, the day Santa’s elf decides to arrive and wreak havoc upon us until Christmas Eve and also the day Santa letters are written and sent up the chimney, it’s the official start of the Christmas season for us. Can anybody guess why?

Three_Laur_0-1606482327436.png

Although it’s sure to be a bit different this year, The Late Late Toy Show is a staple in many homes around Ireland every year. In recent years modern technology has also allowed fans from all over the world to tune in and experience the fun and magic on RTE Player. If you’re watching from further afield then here are the times you need to set a reminder for:

Friday November 27th

Saturday November 28th

Vancouver 1.35pm

Dubai 1.35am

New York 4.35pm

Hong Kong 5.35am

Berlin 10.35pm

Tokyo 6.35am

Paris 10.35pm

Sydney 8.35am

Madrid 10.35pm

Auckland 10.35am

Do you have your popcorn ready to be popped? Your hot chocolate ready to be poured and the kids (and let’s be honest, the adults too) determined to absolutely, definitely, one million percent not fall asleep this year?

Tonight, no cooking will be done in my house. Instead, I’ll take full advantage of the food and drink discounts on 3Plus.  

Who else is eagerly awaiting 9.35pm this evening? Who’s tuning in to see Ryan’s Christmas jumpers, the fabulous kids singing and dancing and my favourite bit – the book reviews? I’ve heard the Theme this year is going to be Roald Dahl, a firm favourite.

Do you have any Toy Show traditions that you’d like to share? Will you be tuning in at all? Let us know in the comments below 👇

tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 

2 REPLIES 2
Donegal-3
Connector

It was a Fantastic Show 🥰 festive spirit is alive and well in Ireland ❤️

@Donegal-3 We made a night of it in our house 🎄