Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Last Minute Frenzy

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Last Minute Frenzy

Christmas Shopping and 3Plus

So, I’m a self-confessed Jingle Bell singing, Christmas jumper wearing, house decorated from top to bottom the minute December 1st arrives, out and out Christmas Addict (and I’m not ashamed to admit it). I’ve always been an early Christmas shopper. Preferring to have all my shopping done in advance of the crazy rush in December so I can sit back and enjoy my hot chocolates in peace 😊

Three_Laur_7-1607341818545.png

Thinking I was really clever, I sat back and enjoyed the last few weeks, and then I broke all my own rules and started browsing again. Golden rule of early Christmas shopping – once you’re done, you’re done. We even called it out over here when there was still 38 days to go!

So as not to feel too guilty, I looped in 3Plus to make sure I was availing of all possible discounts (I love a good bargain!). Speaking of 3Plus, don’t forget our 3Plus 12 Days of Christmas begins today with exciting concert tickets to be won. Pop over and get your name in the Santa hat!

Three_Laur_0-1607342388299.jpeg

Without further ado, here are some of my recent bargains………………

Three.ie

My partner will be in for a treat on Christmas morning when he opens his Huawei Watch GT 2e which I purchased on the Three.ie Accessory Shop. I also saved myself a whopping €16.90 when I used my 3Plus 10% off code.

Elverys

Little bro will be delighted with the new helmet and training gear I picked up from Elverys and were delivered to my door with a lovely 15% discount to boot.

Three_Laur_4-1607341466888.jpeg

Carter Beauty

I must confess the Carter Beauty 30% off code was just too hard to resist and while I picked up some gifts for friends, the majority of this haul was all for me. I deserve it (or so I told myself anyway).

Carraig Donn

My lovely Mammy and Granny were the lucky ones here. 15% off gorgeous sweaters which will keep them nice and toasty in the winter. Winning all round!

Easons

Books, books, books! Something I never tire of giving, especially at Christmas. New releases, boxsets and annuals were all on my shopping list and Easons sorted me out with everything I needed and with a great 15% off discount. Yes, please!

Three_Laur_5-1607341530952.jpeg

Picked up any good bargains lately? We’d love to hear about them, comment below and let us know 👇

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 

2 REPLIES 2
Donegal-3
Connector

O wow the gift of giving ! You go girl 🥰 I haven’t started yet 🙈

@Donegal-3 Only 17 more shopping days to go 😁