Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Sharing is caring

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Sharing is caring

3Community is all about sharing experiences and information regarding all things Three, Technology and from time to time, some random stuff. The Moderator team is lucky enough to be working from home, and we each have a family member or friend who is either frontline, essential workers, or whose industry is in total lockdown. @LauraH shared her great tips for staying sane during the pandemic restrictions and today I’m sharing my experience with requesting WFH tax relief.

This was so easy to do, just as long as you have logins for myAccount for revenue online services. I logged in using MyGovID. I have a bundle for my gas and electricity, it’s handy for me to have them in one place. So to have my figures right, I had a separate tab open on my energy provider website, then another tab for My3 and my broadband bills. I popped the totals into the fields provided by revenue and instead of manually counting up the days I worked from home, I used this handy link click here I wasn't expecting millions, but I am pleasantly surprised with the refund total πŸ’ͺ 

money5.jpg

So all of you on 3Community that are working from home, or has somebody in their household working from home; don’t forget to claim your tax back online today πŸ˜Š 

1 REPLY 1
billbond4
Leader

Dont forget that you can claim Tax back on expenses not covered by medical bills. 

i.e. if your medical bills for the year, cost 1000€ i.e. gp visits, optician, consultant visits

And say VHI give you back 400€, your eligible to claim tax back on the 600€, very easy to do on revenue.ie

More info here

https://www.revenue.ie/en/personal-tax-credits-reliefs-and-exemptions/health-and-age/health-expenses...