Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

The Months Ahead

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

The Months Ahead

Restrictions are lifting folks, last month saw the return of non-essential retail and throughout the months of June and July, we’re going to see lots of changes happening around our little country. You might be counting the days to some of these restrictions being lifted. Here’s a breakdown of some of what’s changing, when, and what’s in store over the summer.

🏨 Hotels, B&B’s, self-catering accommodation and hostels will reopen on June 2nd for overnight guests

👟 Gyms from June 7th

👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 Visitors from one other household from June 7th and 4 other households from July 5th

🍽 Outdoor dining from June 7th with indoor dining to follow on July 5th

🎥 Cinemas and theatres to reopen from June 7th

👰 50 at weddings from July and 100 from August

✈✈✈ Foreign holidays from July 19th

For me, I know what I’m looking forward to the most - it’s definitely going out for Sunday lunch and not having to clean up afterwards 😊

What I want to know today is - which change are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments below 👇

Tagging @billbond4 @Donegal-3 @RainbowRuth 

5 REPLIES 5
Donegal-3
Connector

Holidays for our gang ✈️✈️✈️

@Donegal-3 Can't wait for that blast of heat when you step outside the airport 🌞

billbond4
Leader

Meeting up with friends for lunch and hopefully pints in july and going to the cinema.

I wont even mind if the movie is rubbish I will be just glad to be back in a cinema again.

@billbond4 Yes to all of the above!

I know lots on our team are looking forward to gyms opening too, I should be too 😂

@LauraH the closet feeling to that blast of heat has been opening the Oven door 🤣 A little bit of Normal will be good again 💖