Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Tronsmart Apollo Q10 Headphones review

billbond4
Leader

Tronsmart Apollo Q10 Headphones review

Having reviewed the Tronsmart Apollo Bold earbuds last year I was looking forward to trying these new over ear headphones from Tronsmart, the Apollo Q10.

billbond4_10-1613130645608.pngbillbond4_11-1613130645606.png

On the back of the box is a description of the main features of the Apollo Q10 headphones.

• 35 db Hybrid  active noise cancelling
  • Touch control 
  • App Control of the headphones.
  • Voice assistant compatible
  • Bluetooth 5.0 Supported
  • Folding design of the headphones.
  • 10 minutes of charge to give 3 hours of use.
  • 3 modes of audio
  • Power Saving tech in the headphones
  • Up to 100 hours playback
  • 40mm Neodymium drivers
  • 5 microphones 

Included at the headphones, usb-c cable, warranty card, user manual and also get a carry bag.

billbond4_12-1613130645618.png

When you put the headphones together, they click solidly together & fold back easily  and no way to get the sides mixed up with big L & R letters on the innears of headphones.

The headphones are all black except for the Tronsmart logos and the silver mesh for the microphones on each headphone.

billbond4_13-1613130645609.png

Weighing in at 225g they felt very comfortable on the head and ears even after several hours of Microsoft Teams meetings. 

The headband is easily adjustable and keeps its position when they are folded closed.

billbond4_14-1613130645595.png

I really liked the piece of extra padding at the top of headphones as it lets the headphones sit on the top of your head and not over it like some headphones, which would end up with them squeezing your ears as all the weight is on them.               

No such problems with the Q10 Apollo, there is a good amount of memory foam padding on the earphones themselves.

Pairing them was very easy (on both Android and Windows 10) just keep the power button and the led flashes red and blue, all of the controls are on the right side headphone.

The Apollo Q10 produces great sound for the different audio types that I used on it , 

watching a movie from a phone with Dolby Atoms you could hear everything so clearly from the faint background sounds of a police car passing in the distance to big explosions.

Dance music and rock had plenty of bass and at high volumes the audio from the 40mm drivers  did not distort.

Active Noise cancelling worked very well it added more power to the audio, definitely a great feature of the Apollo Q10. 

Tronsmart have included their Ambient sound mode which injects the noise around you into your headphones which is useful if your out walking on a busy street  and want to hear traffic or if your in a meeting and want to hear sounds around you.

Switching between the modes is very easy, just a long press on the right earphone, or via the Tronsmart app.

There are 5 microphones on the earphones and they do a good job at picking up your voice, i did find that I had to speak a bit louder in some places.

All of the controls are on the right headphone which are very easy to use, a gentle swipe up for volume up or swipe down for volume down, very easy to control can be configured via the Tronsmart app.

There is also a separate Multi Function Button which allows to access to your voice assistant in practice your device needs to be unlocked to use this feature.

The Tronsmart app is available from Play Store or the AppStore which gives you options to configure the controls of the headphones, Equalizers  (Default, Deep Bass, H-Fi and Vocal)  a manual option to configure an equalizer would have been a nice option.

billbond4_15-1613130645646.pngbillbond4_16-1613130645628.pngbillbond4_17-1613130645582.png

You can also update the headphones via the app, if an update becomes available.

billbond4_18-1613130645600.png

There is a Multi Function Button for voice-assistant (but your device needs to be unlocked for this to function)

Battery/charge

There is a led to give a status of the headphones i.e. If the battery level is low the led flashes red slowly orr fully charged solid blue

The Apollo Q10 standout feature is their 100 hour battery life, which I got pretty close to.

If you want headphones that offer ANC and you dont want to charge them every day, it would be hard to beat the Tronsmart Apollo Q10 on price and features.

Available to buy from

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001709482812.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.9ba86967iH4M80&algo_...

Currently 47€ reduced from 85

0 REPLIES 0