Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Love is in the air

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Love is in the air

February is the month of love and your Community moderators want to know how you’re planning on celebrating the most romantic day of the year. Do you go all out with flowers, teddies and chocolates or do you think Valentines Day is overrated and another money-grabbing holiday?

Three_Laur_0-1612786691305.jpeg

I'm all about the lurrrve and I love a discount ❤️ If you haven’t had a look around your 3Plus app recently, what are you waiting for? Here are some of my favourite offers available at the minute:

€10 off any bouquet from Mad Flowers First and foremost, flowers are always a winner and Mad Flowers won’t disappoint. @Three_Deborah used Mad Flowers to send some flowers to her Mom last year and shared the details with us over here 👉 click here.

Competitions It’s not too late to enter Mad Flowers' fab competition to win a €100 voucher 👉 click here. Also, while you’re in there, check out the chance to win a €100 Peter Mark gift card 👉 click here. 

30% off main courses from Milano Why not avail of 30% off some yummy main courses from Milano after 5pm on Valentines Day? I can 100% recommend the pizzas, delicious 🍕

Local offers Don’t forget to check out the offers in your local area too on the app too. I spy some lovely discount codes for Neville Jewellers and Tadgh O Flynn Jewellers in the Limerick/Tipp area.

Whatever you decide to do on Valentines Day we hope you’re spending it with someone you love ❤️ Whether it’s a partner, your buddies, kids, parents or the man on the moon, enjoy it and share the love 💗 💗

0 REPLIES 0