Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

Iโ€™ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

Itโ€™s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions arenโ€™t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

Iโ€™ve made an enquiry last night as to where I go concerning this tomfoolery-this evidence will help  thank you 

Yes itโ€™s starting to look like 

As long as thereโ€™s plenty of screenshots we have something ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

IMG_5048.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I sent off an email to 3 customer care yesterday stating the same thing so this will be interesting to see. Do let me know what consumer rights commission say to your email ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_0207.png

โ€ƒ

Well that smells of "wait I think I see a loose piece of carpet over there, let's sweep this under it"

Yes I will 

Definitely agree now whos wrists are going to be slapped?????

โ€œIf needed we could look into the randomnessโ€

did you ever hear such covering up in all your life they better sort something out soon and that should include FREE SOMETHINGS for the likes of us