Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130
Thewitch
Novice

Glad someone else has noticed, it's obviously fixed- literally entering for years and not so much as an easons voucher.. there should be a system for all customers especially when they are years and spend 1000s.. not loving the "loyalty" rewarding .

As soon as I find the right organization to lodge a complaint I will 

I will put all contact details on here for yous all to do the same 

As seeing how vindictive 3 were in blocking both myself and my Daughters numbers from topping up I am definitely taking this much further 

I'm gone, was one of those lazy customers who didn't give an f. But this so annoyed me. Switching in 2 days. Later losers! 

the ombudsman is.the only thing I think would work. Sales of goods and
supplies of services act
?? False advertising qnd zero customer loyalty
Please type your reply above this line -## .

Yes.right

They are that vindictive that no one else can top us up either-not happy 

Hey @Lovetowon, I can see here that you have posted here about you topping up difficulties before. I've reviewed this and can see that this is not related to Three+ competitions as was discussed with you via PM. I believe in that thread you were advised on next steps.

There are no next steps and why shouldn’t I mention it? Is there an issue here?? Just letting my fellow 3+ unhappy customer know about the way 3 behaves-there are no lies or cover ups with me 

The thread that you are commenting on here is for queries about Three+ Competition winners however we do have a separate section called Prepay Plans and Services which is available here for queries relating to Prepay plans. 

The reason why I have offered to speak to you in PM is that for data protection purposes I wouldn't be able to go into full detail about your case however as we have been previously speaking there about this situation after we completed validation on the account. While I am unable to confirm the details about your situation on this public thread, I can confirm that your query about topping up is not related to the Three+ Competitions and I can also confirm that you haven't been blocked from all methods of topping up.