Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

Ive noticed it more than once during the year, but then seeing people win similar prizes more than once within close period yet again, I felt it was something worth raising

Should be investigated then

Ando123
Investigator

How do you "randomly select" the same person, I've been entering these fir years now and not even a sniff at anything it's a joke

Make a complaint to Three you may get somewhere I did there are laws governing competitions in Ireland and they must adhere to them 

Imagination. Your imagination is what i obviously meant to say. 👍🏻

Imagination is obviously what was meant 😎

Was thinking that Kevin but defo not imagination 

Yeah I don’t think my imagination is running away here, if I am seeing the same names popping up for similar prizes in very close space of each other, I think it’s fair to be sceptical of it. I want everyone to have the same opportunity and from when I reviewed prize winners last few months, I don’t believe everyone is getting the same chance to win 

@Kevin1970 wrote:

What are the names? Prizes? Dates??

If you can't provide these your immigration is running away with you. 

Greta Van Fleet

Rachel Kendrick

The Darkness

Anne McCarthy
Rachel Kendrick

I will check out the law concerning competitions this weekend-I simply don’t like people getting one over on me😡😡😡😡😡👌👌