Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

Well shes very lucky indeed-3 must think people are stupid 

I noticed they removed the winners link after this message popped up on the board. I managed to find a different link to bring me back to the winners. I screenshot the images just in case it was edited. It's mad thousands enter every day, and yet some people won twice 2 months in a row. 

DeeM
Investigator

https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/how-to-complain/ 

Competition and Consumer Protection Commission

Bloom House, Railway Street, Dublin 1, D01 C576

Tel +353 (0)1 402 5500

Consumer helpline 01 402 5555

DeeM
Investigator

Competition and Consumer Protection Commission

Bloom House, Railway Street, Dublin 1, D01 C576

Tel +353 (0)1 402 5500

Consumer helpline 01 402 5555

Hi 

I agree enough people on here complaining to make them realise if they’re at some type of tomfoolery then it’s time to stop 

@Lovetowon wrote:

I will check out the law concerning competitions this weekend-I simply don’t like people getting one over on me😡😡😡😡😡👌👌

I noticed they removed the post I added with the details to the completion and consumer protection commission. I've taken screenshots, dates, times of this, and even the messages that they removed, I've screenshot this one, too. There's definitely something wrong with these competitions. 

The link is here immigrant 

ShaunMcF
Novice

"Anne McCarthy" is having some great luck in the 3 Arena gigs! Link here 

Someone should do a full analysis and post the results

1702550748894.jpg

 not the only lucky person if you ask me

JMcAviney
Investigator

Yeh I just noticed at least 4 names who have won multiple prizes over the last few months. Probably work for 3 or are friends of someone who does. Fixed