Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

The head boys at 3 know nothing about this this is just a bunch in an office playing smart as@@@@s

Let me get this straight out of the thousands that enter it just so happens the same 3 names were drawn a number of times. I wonder what the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission will think of their response. I hope they investigate the competition and every draw that has taken place. 

Now let's see if 3 network will be added to the list below for 2024.

Biggest competition law fines in 2022

1. Pfizer & Flynn - £70m - Abuse of dominant position
  2. Mastercard - £31.5m - Anti-competitive agreement
  3. Focus - £15.5m - Anti-competitive agreement
  4. JD Sports - £4.3m - IEO breach
  5. Dar Lighting - £1.5m - Resale Price Maintenance
  6. Facebook - £1.5m - IEO breach

Like passing the hat around the office and pulling a few names out of it-probably no prizes to speak off

It's 1 big conspiracy is it?  😁

Yes it’s definitely unfair something is going on I’ve literally never won a thing here after years of entering competitions! Cannot be random sane makes constantly ! Please look into this 3!! 

I did some looking into this on the other thread : https://community.three.ie/t5/Three-Competition-Winners/Where-s-the-list-of-winners/m-p/789202/highl... 

Interesting findings.

Happy xmas!

Add_65548
Novice

I don't think anyone wins them, probably BOT accounts 

Nope.  It's  just luck

Far from it-there’s no one here that are conspiracy theorists we just don’t like smart Alec’s 

deewendy_06891
Investigator

noticed that mydelf