Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

myself

I have to say this strikes me as very suspect. There was also a Tiago who won Two prizes recently , not a very common name. I have also entered these competitions for about 2

10 years now and have NEVER won anything. Well done on making a complaint. Is there a link to where I can submit a similar complaint. 

Hey Everyone, At Three, to ensure full transparency and fairness for all competition entries, we have a robust process in place for selecting winners. The system we use to pick these winners from,  is completely random to ensure unbiased selection. Every entry has an equal and fair opportunity to be selected. On the back of recent queries regarding Three competitions, we conducted a full review of the process and remain fully confident in this.

Absolute nonsense. Explain how the same people have won multiple times in a row when thousands enter every month. You’ve been found out, own up to it

A typical bot response which was used on every competition enquiry on the community platform this morning 

The people at Three must really think we're stupid, so what they are saying is that out of approx. 4M customers 45% of the market that these 4-5 people were randomly picked 3-4 times in one year.

It's about time Three just own up and tell the truth either there are no prizes or it's fixed so certain people win.

I've been paying 40-50€ pm and entering these competitions for years and I couldn't even get a cinema ticket and I know I'll not be resigning a contract with them.

If its investigated by the CCPC and they find any discrepancies, then they will be fined. 

This is what the ccpc which basically says t&c will probably get them out of this tight spot 

For your general information, when a consumer enters a competition there may be terms and conditions attached to that competition. Once you have entered the competition, not necessarily in writing, you have also agreed to the terms and conditions and are bound by them. Terms and conditions are set at the company's own discretion and if you enter a competition without being aware of the conditions you are still bound by them.    

We would therefore suggest you review the terms and conditions of the competition and where you feel that Three Plus are not adhering to terms, we would suggest that you submit a final formal complaint to Three Plus outlining your issue and how you would like the matter resolved. Your dispute with Three Plus may be of a civil nature and will need to be resolved between the parties themselves. 

But all 3 customers are talking- I was in a house yesterday and this came up in the conversation so it’s gathered momentum 

yaaaaay

The reason that the response given here will be the same on other threads is because they are all related to a similar query and this is not a bot response. When these queries originally appeared on the Community we passed these concerns onto the Three+ team who conducted a full review of the process. The system Three+ uses to pick these winners from is completely random to ensure unbiased selection. Every entry has an equal and fair opportunity to be selected. If a Three+ user has entered multiple competitions there is a chance that these users could win multiple competitions. 

You’re literally lying! 😂 everyone here has said they have entered every competition, every month so it is impossible for the same people to win every month. There is zero chance it is a coincidence but you’re still spouting the same nonsense. 

They need to own up soon or try to look into it