Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130

Sorry Niall it looks like some people have better odds-I an lodging a complaint with the gaming authority-enough cover up 

Yes I agree it's a bit sus, I can understand 1 person winning every couple of months but a few names popping up continuously a d one twice in 2 months.

Like come on Three cough up and admit you have being caught out!

Ks86
Novice

100% agree the same person has popped up a few times it's totally unfair 😒 also it seems all the same surname so it's like the whole family winning. Clearly its staff giving the prizes to their mates and family which shouldn't be allowed! 

I can't believe how obvious and blatant this cheating is!

Been with Three for years and now know why I never won.

Such a shame we don't have a body to do something about this like they do in the UK as the CCPC won't do a thing!!!

Yes ur right the ccpc has already washed their hands of it!!!!

Here, here! 👏👏👏

Arbar
Investigator

So, in addition to zero customer service, a terrible website, a dreadful useless app that is separated into two separate apps, both filled with bugs. I can now add fixed competitions to this list.. can not wait to leave this useless company.. what a shower..

Add_15467
Novice

Been entering these yokes for years, not so much as a pencil won 😂😂

Ozzie3032
Investigator

I see Anne McCarthy has won 4 x times in as many months……

I've finally noticed the same winner over and over. I've been entering for years, have literal hundreds of entries. Possibly over 1000, I'm not gonna count those texts... Never won a thing. Or anyone I ever know. Appalling and clearly needs investigating by outside company. Shame on 3.