Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Same person winning multiple gifts

RickPWhite27
Investigator

Same person winning multiple gifts

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

130 REPLIES 130
Gary_18056
Investigator

These are the names that have won 2 or more times

Ruth Doran

Anne McCarthy (Has won 4 times plus 1 i found last year)

Rachel Kendrick

Tiago Almeida

Christopher Lanigan

Anthony Curry

Kevin Hoey

Darren Doherty

Ive noticed some have won the same type of music..not just random but if i worked here and i liked rap music i wouldve picked myself for the only 2 rap concerts in the compitition..this is whats happening

Waiting for the next copy and paste canned response from Three 😂 Terrible carry on. No official response. Only the same copy paste crap every time “assuring” us that they carried out an internal investigation and everything is okay. Maybe there shouldn’t be an internal investigation and an external third party one, because of course the internal one won’t show up anything. 😂 I’m fine with not winning anything, what I am not fine with is this fixed/faked stunt they’re pulling. 

Yeah I don’t believe there’s any ‘luck’ allowing these people to win the amount of times that they are, it statistically is incredibly unlikely with the amount of people who enter these 

Exactly what I noticed too. 

Someone winning tickets to Ice Cube & Cypress AND to 50 Cent is no coincidence. 

Three Marketing/Competitions dept must think we are absolute dopes - THEY'RE WRONG! 

Yup - Lady Luck either LOVES Anne McCarthy & her jammy pals or there's an idiot working on the competitions team since Aug through to November who has just been handing out tickets to gigs to staff & family/friends. 

It’s very suss alright, inventing prizes that have already been won or allocated to ‘winners’! I don’t care if I won nothing but leave the bull**bleep** out of it for others 🤘

Right?!?!? 

Don't try to play us for fools. 

I'd rather that Three came out & acknowledged the clear shenanigans underway in respect of the gig tickets. 

Gawd only knows who has been winning the other prize. 

It would be interesting to see if any of the 'winners' are connected to staff. 

Cahalnugent
Investigator

Just by doing the bare minimum search on the list, here are the names of the multi wins in just for this year, and i did not check all names  

Screenshot_20231230_204336_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_204331_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_204224_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_204218_Chrome.jpg

  

Screenshot_20231230_203201_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_203129_Chrome.jpg

  

@RickPWhite27 wrote:

I’ve notice over the last few weeks some names seem to keep popping up on certain prizes winning multiple gifts, and I have now again noticed a different person hass again one 2 gig ticket prizes in the space of a few weeks. 

It’s really starting to seem not random whatsoever and seeing as multiple people have noticed a similar issue it makes me think these competitions aren’t random whatsoever 

Screenshot_20231230_221207_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_221158_Chrome.jpg

Anne mc carthy 4 times 

Screenshot_20231230_204053_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_204031_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_204045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231230_204013_Chrome.jpg

Look at what i posted 

And I wonder how many of the "anonymous" names are staff/friends of staff